Sunday, August 10, 2014

Discovery Time - Cooperating with Others

On Friday afternoon Endeavour block had Discovery Time.  Our theme was shapes.  All the kids had fun creating, exploring and discovering together.  We worked on cooperating together.  Before we started we completed a Y-chart together to think about what we would see…. hear… and how we would feel when we are cooperating well.



Afterwards we talked about how we cooperated with other.  Here are some of the things the kids said:

I shared my ideas with other people (Amber)
Luca and I played together and shared our ideas on what we wanted to do (Ava)
I worked together with the Maxs’ (Grayson)
I shared the cellotape with my friends (Toby)


In the shape hunt, I did the drawing and Riley did the writing (Lucas)


I waited my turn for the paints (Dion)

Me and Holly made things for each other (Sasha)


No comments:

Post a Comment