Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St Patrick's Day

Top of the Morning To You!

Today we had fun learning about Ireland and leprechauns.  Did you know that if you catch a leprechaun you are granted 3 wishes.  After talking with our learning buddies we wrote about what 3 wishes we would love to receive.

I wish that I had a baby sister.
I wish I had a school bus as a car
I wish that I was a jam maker.

I wish that I had a fairy door because then I can keep on having wishes.
I wish I could have some wings so I could fly.
I wish I could have a wand.

I wish that I had a machine that could do al the things for me.
I wish that I could fly.
I wish that I could do everything really well.

I wish that I could fly.
I wish that I could play for the All Blacks and the Phoenix.
I wish that I had a Chewbacca uniform.

No comments:

Post a Comment