We are starting to make good progress on our costumes. Today there were a few of the kids painting their costumes - concentrating very hard on doing it well.
This afternoon we looked at how we are behaving like designers...
Ellie .... I am behaving like a designer when I paint my hands and cut them out. I cut my dress out as well. I like working with my group. My next step is to make a hat.
A picture of Ellie at work.
Finley .... I am behaving like a designer when I get to make my wearable art. I glue things on because that is what a designer does. For wearable art I am making a train.
A picture of Finley at work.
Josh... I am behaving like a designer when I have to think how to cut out paper for my costume. I have to paint it carefully. Today some people painted their costumes.
A picture of Josh at work.
I am behaving like a designer when I ...... making my costume and when I am doing my drawing of my costume.
A picture of Emma at work.
I am behaving like a designer when I... have to think of how I am going to stuff my octopus arms with bits and other materials.
A picture of Riley at work.


No comments:
Post a Comment