
On Friday I went to see Harold. He is a giraffe. He is yellow like a banana. He tells us about life. He told us to wear a helmet when you are riding a bike. Harold is soft like a teddy bear. it was fun.
By Timothy
On Friday the class and I went to see Harold the Giraffe. We learnt about being careful when we are playing. This wee we are seeing him and his friends. I like Harold. Harold is a puppet. But he pops up and teaches us important things.

By Nicola
On Friday we went to see Harold. Harold is a giraffe. He lives in a van. Harold has come to visit our school. He taught us to be safe on our bikes, scooters and skateboards. To be safe we need to wear a helmet. A helmet protects our brain. Harold is funny.
By Taine

No comments:
Post a Comment