Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Happy 100th Day!

VH class has made a fantastic start to Term 3.  Today we celebrated 100 days at school.  We did all sorts of things based around '100'.
We counted on to 100 using a die


We played 100 games on the i-pads


Some of us challenged ourselves to make make $100 using different notes





We made bridges with 100 bottle tops



We made a '100 Tower' using unifix cubes


At the end of the day we celebrated with a yummy banana cake because we are 100 days smarter!



When I'm 100 it will be fun because I can sit down all day long and I will also be able to eat all day long.  That'll be fun!  When I'm 100 I would knit for my whole entire family so they could stay warm in the winter.  When I'm 100 I would be lucky because I would be able to buy whatever I want.  I would also be lucky because I would get a note from the queen.  I would wear my special hat all day and I would wear a pretty dress with love hearts all over.  Finally if I were 100 I would say 'Could y read this for me please?" and I would also say, "hello grandchildren." 
I think I will have seven grandchildren.  I think being 100 will be awesome and fun.

By Jessyka

When I'm 100 it will be hard to walk.  I could rock in my rocking chair all day.  I would wear a white bow tie and a suit and some black shoes.  I would say, "I'd like some icecream".  I think being 100 would be fun!

By Xavier

When I'm 100 it will be pretty fun.  First I would knit winter dresses.  Then I would wear my warm dress and my fluffy slippers.  Finally I would say, "Please get me a cup of tea and cake."  I think being 100 will be fantastic.

By Raumati

When I'm 10 it will be fun because I'd watch TV all day.  Secondly I'd retire from work.  Thirdly I would wear a striped shirt and jeans too.  I would say "Hi" with a croaky voice.  I would say, "Hello sonny".  I think being 100 would be awesome.

By Marcus

1 comment:

  1. What a fun way to celebrate, love the 100 day activites and hats, I hear the cajes were a success too :-)

    ReplyDelete