Saturday, April 25, 2015

What a Busy Week in VH Class

What a super busy week in VH class.  
I love cross country.
I love gymnastics.

By Ashton




What a super busy week in VH class.
I loved making the poppy art.  
I practiced cross country.
I loved learning about the ANZACs.
By Xavier

VH class had a busy week.  We did gymnastics - climb, climb, climb.  We climbed the ropes in the hall.
I had fun making ANZAC biscuits.  They were delicious.  My favourite activity this week was painting the red poppies.  We had such a busy week.
By Sidney

What a super busy week in VH class.

We made ANZAC biscuits.  I had so much fun eating them.
On Tuesday we did Kelly Sports too.
By Raumati


What a busy week in VH class. We did Big Air Gymnastics, Kelly Sports and gymnastics.  On Wednesday we did poppy art.  On Friday we had Buddy Time.  What a busy week!

By Marcus

What a super busy week in VH Class.  I loved learning about ANZAC Day.  We made ANZAC biscuits and I had one of the ANZAC biscuits.  This week I practice Kelly Sports with Tim and Olly.

By Eleanor

What a busy week in VH Class!  I loved learning to play rugby and now I can run faster.  We did gymnastics in the hall.  We had to climb up a high rope.  We are also to do spelling homework.  My words were about, after, all, because, have and just.

By Jack

What a super busy week in VH class.  I loved learning my spelling words.  I had fun making ANZAC biscuits.  I practiced gymnastics. I think VH class had a very busy week.

By Sofia

What a super busy week in VH class.  I practiced cross country.  It was very tiring but I will get there.  Lots of people rant and chatted.  It was really fun.

By Leah

What a super busy week in VH class.  I loved learning about ANZAC Day.  I had fun making ANZAC biscuits.  I practiced cross country.  I think VH class is super awesome!

By Jessyka


No comments:

Post a Comment