We went to Kelly Sports. I am pretty good at bowling although it wasn't my favourite. My favourite was tennis. I got three points. Taylor got three points too. I blocked most of the shots. In soccer we had to dribble it to the green cone. By Timothy
At Kelly Sports I felt so excited. We played bowling. We played with a tennis ball and hula hoop. Then we played tennis. One person throws the ball and the other person hits it. We also play soccer. We had to control the ball to score a goal. Best of all was Dan Carter Rugby. You play it like this. You have to score a goal and do a funky dance. I love Kelly Sports. By Nicola
Yeah! We're going to Kelly Sports! Our coaches were Mitchell and Phil. I liked bowling. We had to get the tennis ball in the hoop. I got some goals. When we did tennis, somebody was the bowler and somebody was the tennis racker. After the tennis racker had two turns it is the bowlers turn. In soccer we had to dribble the ball around a cone. When we did Dan Carter Rugby. We had to run to the cone and score a goal and celebrate. By Jessica
I felt awesome when I heard Mrs H say we are going to go outside to go to Kelly Sports. First we played soccer. Then we played tennis and then we played bowling. After that we did Dan Carter Rugby. After that I did a running race. I thought that Dan Carter Rugby was okay and I thought soccer was good too. Tennis was good as well. But most of all I liked the bowling! In the running race I came third because I went easy. I love Kelly Sports. By Lachlin
I love Kelly Sports. First we did bowling. I got three scores and Hunter T only got two goals. You have to try and bowl the ball in a hoop. Second of all we did tennis. It was very fun but it was not the best. I hit the tennis ball like a rocket. The best sport was Dan Carter Rugby. Me and Hunter T got too many goals we could not count. I love Kelly Sports! By Dev
When I went to Kelly Sports I felt excited. First we did bowling and then soccer. We had to dribble a soccer ball around a cone. Then my group did tennis and Dan Carter Rugby. This was the best! You have to score a try and then celebrate. I love Kelly Sports. By Brooke
No comments:
Post a Comment