Friday, September 24, 2010

Yeah The Holidays!

Hi mums and dads

We hope you are looking forward to having us at home. Here are our highlights of Term 3.

Jamie: I liked playing soccer because we got to play lots of fun games.

Taoka: I loved spelling and Funky Friday.

Ella: Stall day was fun I bought a bracelet, earrings and lollies too.

Ruby: PJ day was fun.

Anthony: I loved going to Ole Soccer because we got to play lots of games like cops and robbers.

Bree: I liked doing the newspaper.

Noah: We hope you like our Production next term.

Jack V: I liked Harold visiting us.

Emily: I liked all the reading.

Jacob: I liked conservation week.

Emma: I liked reading.

Ava: I liked interviewing Mrs Berney for our newspaper.

Blake: I liked learning about photos and taking photos and how cameras work.

Cassidy: I liked stall day with the big kids.

Zoe: I liked learning about cameras.

Bella: I liked doing art.

Liam: I liked writing stories.

Abbie: I really like our reading garden.

Jack N: I liked maths this term.

Alyx: I liked having school photos.

Logan: I liked making our names on the computer.

Penny: I liked doing i-spy.

Brodi: I liked writing about table manners. And getting a letter from Mr Kelly because we persuaded him to get a new bell.

Phoebe: I liked learning our 2 times tables.


We hope you enjoy the holidays too. Remember that we all like blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment